Monday, July 27, 2009

Avoiding the inevitable!

I know what has to be done as sure as I sit here. I am avoiding it... I hit "Send/Receive" every few minutes and call myself returning email.




I can ignore it, tiptoe around it, but it is the elephant in the room. And it's coming between me and moving on with the rest of my life.




I'm sure I'm not the only person that deals with this....... sort. of. thing. I'm sure thousands of women suffer through it. They take it, and just learn to keep their mouths shut. Although most, sadly, just learn to deal with it as a fact of being grown-up.

I don't like it. I don't like the smell of it, the feel of it, and I sure don't want to touch it, much less have to deal with it in there and in that position! I shouldn't have to do this! I am a respected business executive for god's sake!

I should just go ahead, work up my courage, get on my knees, bend over, brace myself, and try not to scream too much or too loud. Although I've heard that there are products that make it easier but they leave a nasty slippery residue... If only I could just make myself learn to like "it"... Hell, my sister-in-law says she thinks it's fun!




Fine!





I can do this! Big smile! ".... for better or worse.... for better or worse...."







No comments:

Post a Comment